CommVault Content Indexing operations are failing after performing a search engine optimization

Last week, I downloaded a custom workflow which executes a Search Engine optimization from CommVault Cloud.

The Search Engine optimization workflow brings the Search Engine offline, performs some maintenance activities on the Apache Lucene SOLR engine. Once completed, the search engine is brought back online. Below you can find a screenshot of the workflow.
SOLR Content Indexing Failing - 1

When been executed, I noticed it stayed in the “run optimize” phase for about 25 minutes and the logs files remained remarkable empty. I decided to kill the job and check it on a later moment. (sorry I did not had the time to wait :) )

Continue reading